Sunday, January 9

Deceitful sunshine



all photos © Kate M
These are just some photos I took on a quick walk yesterday by the river as the sun was beginning to set. We've enjoyed some gorgeous sunshine this weekend. Sadly the blue skies are tricking us with their promise of spring. Just another 12 weeks of cold to endure...
The two main good things about winter, snow and Christmas, have already happened so now I'm longing for summer. My itunes keeps spewing out summery songs, the SS11 fashions are starting to come out of the woodwork, it's that sad blue time after Christmas...all this combined with the crazy sunshine means I feel like I'm a heartbeat away from emigrating to a warmer climate. Who else is feeling the same? If anybody has a spare ticket to Australia or somewhere, they know where to find me!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic photography, and I love your new layout xx

    ReplyDelete